All the race courses will run through the Jaworzyna Mountain.
- Jaworzyna Mountain is located in the heart of the Poprad Landscape Park.
- It is 1114 m a.s.l. high and it is the highest peak in the eastern part of Beskid Sądecki mountain massif.
- Gondola carriage to Jaworzyna Mountain is the longest and most modern railway of its kind in Poland.
- Though reaching the top on foot causes huge effort, wonderful view compensates incurred difficulties.
Jaworzyna Mountain - course facilities
- All the race courses comply with the parameters set out by WMRA World Championships. They were accurately surveyed for distance and elevation.
- The Start/Finish areas will be arranged to International standards and spectators will have easy access to the course.
- Organizers provides professionally staffed and equipped medical centre in case of any emergency.
- Drinking/Sponging and Refreshment Station will be provided.
WMRC 2013 races type: UPHILL&DOWNHILL.